France [FRA] Statement:
- SaTan: We meet OwNu in final, a team we know very well now. Their team have a really good level, and they prooved us it more than once, with such players like bound, orange or touch, and their strong 2vs2 teams which is clearly their strongest point. We met them twice in nWC3L , two seasons in a row during the regular season , by two times, the cws ended on the closest score possible ; 8-7 . Each teams won once. That show how the level between thoses teams is close, and how complicated it will be to predict the ending ! This is also the first time thoses teams meet during the playoffs, which make it more entertaining than the usual ! We are glade to meet OwNu in the final and not only for the challenge, but also because they're friends, and I know we'll have a good time during this cw even if the tension might risk to raise ! So have fun and Hope the best Team Win !
OwNu RenTner [OwNu] Statement:
- Yosh: And here we have it... the NWC3L finals!!! I would like to thank everyone who played in this league since it has made it an enjoyable experience which is refreshing. I would also like to give a shout out to long drink, russian standard, captain morgan, oakheart, patron, macallan, sambuca, rum & coke, jaegermeister (only yaboltez reps this) and all sorts of alcoholic drinks (except gin) which has powered OwNu through each week. Our main goal in all leagues is to show up as drunk as possible and I feel like reaching the finals has proved that this is the best strat of all. Drink, have fun and play warcraft! No bullshit, no drama. Nothing else matters! GL GL FRA and may we have an epic battle!
Yes it's final baby! The whole two weeks of waiting and at last we get 2-nd finalist and we ready to know winner in this sunday! Let's watch which teams we have in this battle: in red corner we have top 1 of regular season "favorite" in face team France [FRA] and top 3 "dark horce" in face team OwNu RenTner [OwNu]. This match is very especially, cause both teams have only three third places for two ( OwNu twice and
FRA once) and no final experience yet ^^ Ofcourse team OwNu was in 2 finals of WC3CL (win in season 47 and lose at 49), but it was already much time ago and many things changed in team roster and in team scene. So let's look more detailed on team rosters! The first thing that catches the eye - it's power leadership from french team in personal standings - two strong guys like SaturN and Anima with surely lead in top 2 (participate in all matches of season 3 - very nice result), i'm pretty sure these guys will be done the basic rate in team FRA. But who we can see near top 3 in our standings? Right! It's "open of season" - Orange guy who really rise up in this season and show us he's skills growth. Ofcourse not forget about 2on2 match which repeatedly stay decisive in improtant matches and here we have also interesting and strong pares from both teams, but in this time statistic of lead already on the OwNu side, cause
bound + yaBoltez team which have zero in "Maps loses" paragraph, as for France team here all not so clear - best pare of Season 2 - SaturN + YoM almost don't play this season long (just 2 matches) and on avance scene going abovementioned players - SaturN + Anima with one notch below under german guys. Also don't wanna forget about "TOP" guys who can surprise us of their showing in final from both teams - it's ofcourse Lawliet and eMaLfAN from FRA ,
EnTe and Longwalk from OwNu who knows what can happen it's final ^^.
In end want wish for both teams interesting and exciting games! Let the best win!
|8:7||OwNu||Season 3 Group Stage||14.02.2016 - 17:00 CET|
|GT||7:8||Season 2 Group Stage||01.11.2015 - 18:00 CET|
Ps.ps. very close is not it? ;P
Deciding 2x2 match for ticket in final, good luck teams! Thanks MentalGame for stream!
We glad to represent finalists Season 3 Cup of Hope! And this our "R" teams - rbr and TDR. Is a big question here, can bulgarian team give serious fight to champions of Season 2, which in a strange way coming here, but not a big final! So in this sunday we will know team which don't lost Hope and get our symbolic prize ;) Good luck teams and have much fun in this games, another one new map only for you guys, just enjoy ;)
And finally one word about "big" final, it's held at next sunday - 27.03.16 17-00 *
NWC3L Season 3 Play-off GRID
UPDATE: we wait it 5 years and at last 15 march we get new patch - 1.27, so finals will played with new version.
Hello and welcome! We glad to representing NWC3L Season 3 Play-off stage! But before it lets look at Group Stage results:
- GT - 67 points - Congratulations to team France with winning in Season 3 Group Stage, nice result with just 1 lose!
- Dx - 67 points - breathe in the back to French team - Belarus squad which have equal points with team FRA, but get top 2 cause lose in personal fight!
- OwNu - 59 points - confidently and strong top 3 from American team and another fight versus Dx as a result!
- FRA B - 52 points - sensation a little bit here on 4-th place, though noone before season start not expected see here FRA B!
- rbr - 47 points - very good result for new Bulgarian team, if not bad battle vs. tS they can rise up into play-off!
- tS - 43 points - not the best season for German team, mb in near future they can finally going into play-off!
- TDR - 39 points - very strange season for "German Machine", they have chances for play-off until the end, but don't finish cw vs PERU...
- PERU - 16 points - and finally team PERU, if in Season 2 they was in good shape, Season 3 can not be accurately recorded in the asset!
And here you can see Season 3 Cup of Hope hot matches:
NWC3L Season 3 Cup of Hope
Some details - no RH for play-off (no luck, only skill!) - some fresh maps in Cup of Hope, hope you enjoy - if someone (mb from teams) want make stream translation, inform please we add you in main page - also we fix some fails in results report, now you can add it and upload replays step by step for sure. And ofcourse good luck and have fun in play-offs!!! ;P
UPDATE: Cause some teams ignore others and don't want play their PP's, we give fixed date\times for next Postpones:
|8:4||rbr - 06.03.2016 - 17:00 CET - Week 1|
|9:0||rbr - 06.03.2016 - 15:00 CET - Week 2|
Players\teams who don't show get deflose, if you have problems with that players - ask for reseed.
UPDATE: You have time before 07.03.16 15-00 CET to finish all your postponed games, after we freeze results and post grids!
It's Season 3 last week guys and let's see what we have before it! And in pervious it's surprise leadership of
Digital Xtreme who can rise up from boundaries of play-off to TOP 1! In secondary team OwNu RenTner which pursuit TOP 1 and have match versus extreme SNG boys, i believe it will really hot and unpredictable fight for win in group stage (hope we can make stream translation).
Going next positions and we can see here France domination on TOP 3 and TOP 4 places. Of course
France and France B have any chances to TOP 1 too but we still don't know their war result, so who knows. Also do not forget about "group of runners" which consists just in 2 German teams - Team Sunrise and TDR-Gaming respectively. Against not so obuiosly chances for play-off, but i'm sure both teams try to do their best for jump into play-off.
And at last, teams which already know that they will go just in Cup of Hope - PERU TEAM LEAGUE and
Run Bi7ch Run. If for rbr it's first step into NWC3L and not bad reuslt, the PERU make really bad season with no wins and just one fight where they get more than 3-4 points. Hope in CoH this teams can show their best sides and profi skills ;).
OwNu 9:6 TDR - WC3CL Season 51 Group Stage - 25.10.2015 - 18:00 CEST
OwNurB 4:11 - NWC3L Season 2 Group Stage - 20.09.2015 - 19:00 CEST
OwNu 6:9 - WC3CL Season 50 Group Stage - 26.04.2015 - 18:00 CEST
MVP (Right now):
|OwNu - Orange||TDR - LeX|
Against prelast week and some incredible text coming soon...
BTW little surprise inside the news
GW TR LR
TR AV1.1 CG
[TechLose Team 1]
GW AI TR
2R-RH TS-RH EI-RH
|8:1||GTb||CoH Play-off S2||15.11.2015 - 19:00 CET|
|GTb||2:13||Group Stage S2||30.10.2015 - 17:00 CET|
Already half the distance behind and we have "leader group" and "group of catch-up". Most surprise (with sign +) leadership of FRA B and (with sign - ) fall by team TDR which contributed deflose in past play week. From 2-nd to 4-th place settled teams which has good gandicap and not bad chances to going play-off, but all can change in one week, i hope "catch-up group" not so easy to surrender.
What's about last week, so we have just one close result from all the same FRA B vs. PERU, other's matches was not so resistant, including Top match. Team TDR again and again do not forget to give who is champion here, french squad FRA can just to press a one series ;P + has a PP match to approach for "German Machine".
I would also like to express my gratitude and appreciation to
* Not forget upload replays!
Hey there! What's up!? Hello and Welcome! Let's see what we have here before 3-rd round!
And we have the next picture: not all series still finished, but we have really surprised leaders right now it's team which fight in
serious TOP Match - FRA B. This guys make really crushing defeat to their opponents from
Go next and see here hide favorite team FRA which have in stock 3 full series to rise on the rock. What i can say about new team rbr - them need increase efforts if they want to fight for play-off places! So try hard a little bit ;P
Most disappointed match it's OwNu vs. PERU and that's what I mean - reporting results, one more time remind (not korean pro!) that's need enter full result (with PP if you have it) from both orgas to close match and get points.